2008年3月18日 星期二

【閒聊】dpi

Every designer has a PC or MAC, and a dpi magazine.



On the index,



The magazine write this sentence.



Today I went to our university's library,



saw this book on the bookshelf,



the first eyes is its index,



dpi? what a beautiful design!



Why I didn't notice before?



I should pay more attention on this magazine!



I show it web on the top sentance,



If you feel live is borning,



you should try to read this!



I take this book add to my hand,



and going to near shelf's sofa.



this book just like some lady's magazines.



but it show about design.



The artists show his draw, photo, and so on...



After I read, there has a artist I like the most.



His paint also on the index of magazine -Edward scissorhands-



His name is Greg Simkins,



the left arm with tattoo's man



In his draw has his own style a little Punk!



With very fantastic, exaggerate design.



I almost can feel the life on the paint.



Wow! I should try to find my own style!



Sense it may me feel that is really important things.



If I find it,



everything pass through my hand will be more meaning!



What a strile things!!


沒有留言:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...